3DWithUs is a site with the goal is to encourage everyone who is interested to 3D design and to create. Our callout is simple “3D with us” read it as “create with us”.
If you visit this website, you should know that every post has advertisements. We have to keep it in order to help the site to expand and to cover some of the costs.
– Google AdSense – to rank in the search engine. When someone clicks on the ads, we get a small commission.
– Amazon Affiliate Links – at no additional cost for you we will receive a commission if a purchase happens. Amazon’s affiliate program also is one of the most convenient ways to get an image and the reference of a product relevant to the published content, helping us to carry the message to our readers.
– PTT.Live Affiliate Links – Links to 3D design for 3D printing-related courses. This is also very relevant for our website advertisement. At no additional cost for you, we receive a commission if a purchase happens.
– Udemy – Links to 3D design and other courses At no additional cost for you, we receive a commission if a purchase happens.
– Sponsored Posts – On our website, sponsored posts are always marked as “Sponsored Posts”. Sponsored posts, in some cases, may also be a review of a machine (3D printer) or filament sent for free by the manufacturer or a reseller. This is a common practice in desktop 3D printing environment. All our authors are encouraged to mention in the disclaimer at the beginning of the posts if a machine/filament was sent to them for free for a review.